Intermediate Architect or Project Manager
Brook McIlroy is in search of an Intermediate Architect or Project Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and productive individual to work on exciting and innovative projects in our Toronto studio.
- 5-7 year’s experience with all phases of building design through to construction
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture or Architectural Technology and registered or eligible for registration with the OAA/OAAAS
- High proficiency in Revit (note: we use Revit exclusively for our projects)
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, 3D Rendering Programs, MS Office
- Strong working knowledge of the OBC
- Strong understanding of building envelope and construction principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills
- Ability to work working independently and as part of a project team
- Currently eligible to work in Canada
Key tasks include:
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies, Design and Construction Documents
- Coordination of sub-consultants
- Contract Administration
- Assist in management of projects including tracking budgets, schedules and scope
- Preparing project documents and reports
- Assisting in the preparation of RFP submissions
How to Apply:
Please submit a PDF copy of your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work to email@example.com with “Intermediate Architect” or “Project Manager” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.